• 看四十四次日落     聂鲁达:我记得你去年秋天的模样

    • Just for Fun

    • 片段讲解秀

    • from:《蒙娜丽莎的微笑》

    I feel your eyes traveling, And the autumn is far off
    我感觉到你的眼睛, 在漫游,秋天已经远去。
    Grey beret, voice of a bird, heart like a house.
    灰色的贝雷帽,鸟鸣,以及房子般的心。
    Towards which my deep longings migrated.
    我深深的渴望朝那儿迁徙。
    你锁了,人家就懂了.....

    I remember you as you were in the last autumn.
    by 巴勃罗 聂鲁达

    I remember you as you were in the last autumn.
    我记得你去年 秋天的样子

    you were the grey beret and the still heart.
    你戴着灰色的贝雷帽,你的心寂静不起波澜

    In your eyes the flames of the twilight fought on.
    你眼里的深潭暮色光芒动荡

    And the leaves fell in the water of your soul.
    你心灵的水面上落叶纷纷

    Clasping my arms like a climbing plant.
    像爬藤紧抱我双臂

    The leaves garnered your voice, that was slow and at peace.
    叶子里贮藏着你的声音 悠长 宁静

    Bonfire of awe in which my thirst was burning.
    骇人的篝火在我的渴望里熊熊燃烧

    Sweet blue hyacinth twisted over my soul.
    甜蜜的蓝色风信子在我的心灵上卷曲

    I feel your eyes travelling, and the autumn is far off;
    我感到你的双眼已行游远方, 而秋天已很遥远

    grey beret, voice of a bird, heart like a house
    我感到你的双眼已行游远方, 而秋天已很遥远

    towards which my deep longings migrated
    我深切地渴望能居在此间

    and my kisses fell, happy as embers.
    我的吻幸福如烟花绽后的余烬 纷纷落下

    Sky from a ship. Field from the hills.
    船上碧落 山下桑田

    Your memory is made of light, of smoke, of a still pond!
    你的记忆以光制成,以烟,以寂静的池塘

    Beyond your eyes, farther on, the evenings were blazing.
    在你视线之外,更远的地方 暮色烧成烟霞

    Dry autumn leaves revolved in your soul.
    你的心灵里枯黄的秋叶 翻飞未肯下

    BGM:Cold Night Colors by Robert J.P. Oberg
    声音来源:为你读英语美文-我记得你去年秋天的模样 · 雲昊

    1970-01-01   27赞       1踩       1681浏览 评论(11)
看四十四次日落
女 提名影后lv52

39234/39273

粉丝 382关注 286